The term IMSPrime School Management ERP or 'us' or 'we' or 'REDOMUD Services Pvt Ltd' refers to the owner of the online ERP whose registered office is B-26, Ashok Vihar, Phase- IV, New Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi, India, 110052. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
"We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time".
IMSPrime School Management ERP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
IMSPrime School Management ERP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
1) We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
3) We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
4) Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
5) You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Company Name : REDOMUD Services Private Limited.
Registered Address : B-26, Ashok Vihar, Phase- IV, New Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi, India, 110052
Communication Address : C-222, Sector 63, Noida - 201301, UP, India Telephone No.:+91 80100 33733 (INDIA)
E-Mail ID : email@example.com.
Website disclaimer Policy
This website is General information only. We strive to keep website information up to date.
IMSPrime School Management ERP do not warrant that the content of this website is accurate, authentic or complete or that the information contained in this website is suitable as per needs while due care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained within this web-site.
All material on this web-site is the intellectual property of IMSPrime School Management ERP. No material may be copied or used without the express written permission of the IMSPrime School Management ERP. Please contact the school in case of any queries in this regard.
Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy:
School Administration (Accounts) be contacted for any fee refund /Cancellation immediately/within two working days / as No (Repeat) No Online Refund is permissible
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Confirmation on Fee Payment and Student Registration will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact our School Administration (Accounts).
ONLINE PAYMENT GATEWAY Before using this service please read these terms and conditions carefully. You may then proceed to the gateway by clicking on the link 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' below. TERMS AND CONDITIONS This is an important document and it explains the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use the Payment gateway. To the fullest extent permitted at law, the School is providing this website, its contents and its online payment facility on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Website or the information, content, events, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, School does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. In no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted at law, shall School nor or any of its office bearers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this website or the information, content, events or products included in the site. We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with School. Privacy And Policy PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION we recognize that your personal privacy is a serious and important issue and we support the principle of protecting privacy on the internet within the context of current Indian law. .
1. I / We agree and accept the services provided by ATOM Technologies and Aggregator. At my / our request to carry out my payments on my/our account, given by me / us.
2. I / We have no objection whatsoever, to the online payment facility providing my / our billing details to the Institute.
3. While the Institute will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the Institute is not liable for any error. I / We shall not hold the Institute responsible for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred / suffered by me / us if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate / incorrect.
4. I / We agree that any disputes on Payment details will be settled directly with the Institute and the responsibility limited to provision of information only.
5. I / We agree that we will make bill amount payments as required by the Institute. I / We will not hold the Institute responsible for rejecting the payment amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
6. I / We agree that the record of the instructions given and transactions with the Institute shall be conclusive proof and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
7. I / We agree that charges, if any, for the online payment services will be at the sole discretion of the Institute is at liberty to vary the same from time to time, without giving any notice.
8. I / We agree that the Institute is at liberty to withdraw at anytime the online payment facility, or any services provided there under, in respect of any or all the account(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever, without giving me / us any notice.
9. I / We agree that if Fees paid twice for one transaction, I / we okay to receive the one amount refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
10. I / We agree and accept that transaction fee will not be refunded/ reversed back for any refund / reverse / chargeback.
11. I / We agree The amount you are about to pay is non-refundable and the transaction cannot be cancelled I / We need to visit Institute and contact Accounts department for further procedure. If Institute authorities agree for refund, then refund will be made via same source within 10 to 15 working days.
12. Transaction fees charged would not be refunded/ reversed for any refund or reversal of any transaction”
13. Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.
14. Transaction fee charges would not be refunded/ reversed under any circumstances for any refund/ reversal /chargeback and any other reasons.
15. Transaction fees charged would be borne by cardholder for any payment.